Monday, April 7, 2014

{ " A Small Collection of Nail Art " }

I've been working on my little nail art doodles lately. I find it very relaxing, and a lot of fun.
Generally I paint my nails, and then about an hour later I decide to add some fun to them.

I just have a little collection to share. All of the little designs are made using my Shany nail art/striping polishes. The designs are pretty self explanatory, so I won't go into detail or write up tutorials. These can be copied with any polishes, nail art brushes, and dotting tools.

Base polish: Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Petal Pusher
Topcoat: Seche Vite Dry Fast

Base polish: Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last - 2% Milk
Topcoat: Seche Vite Dry Fast 
Base polish: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - I Lilac You (370)
Topcoat: Poshe Super Fast Drying Topcoat

I need to experiment more with my stamping plates, so that will definitely come next. I'm having so much fun with these simple designs. The polish doesn't stay on very long, because for whatever reason my polish peels off completely in about a day. It's so aggravating, but I love to play with different polishes, so I don't really mind. ;)

Look out for more of these! They'll be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment