Wednesday, May 21, 2014

{ " Bright Polka Dot Nails " }

Hi everyone, I'm still alive!
That's a shocker, isn't it?

Anyways, just here with a little nail design I have been wearing for the past couple of days. This manicure has held up pretty well, seeing as I did it on Monday morning. Generally by the second day all of my polish has peeled off. There are a few chips, but it's somewhat outstanding that the polish is still even on! I just put on another layer of top coat to seal in the chips just for a little bit longer!
The ring fingers have Jamberry nail wraps on them. I got a sample nail wrap from a friend, and they have been on without fail for almost six days, which is excellent! There's a little bit of tip wear on them, but other than that they're in perfect shape. I would even be tempted to order some of these, even just for accent nails! I love them!

Anyways, on to the full manicure.


The yellow polish is Julie G Canary Islands,
the orange is Julie G Old San Juan, and 
the white polish is Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Sure Thing. 
I'm not sure what the Jamberry nail wraps are called, but I love them. If I were to order some in the future, I would order these ones. 
I just made the dots with a Shany Cosmetics dotting tool from Amazon. 

This is by far my favorite manicure as of late. It's just so fun, and springy. Plus I got quite a few compliments on it! I guess that's what happens when you wear a bright mani! 

I enjoy doing my nails, and even though my polish only lasts for about a day or two, I love taking the time to paint my nails! 

Thanks for looking, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment