Thursday, May 22, 2014

{ " Neon and Floral " }

I've been on a kick with these Jamberry nail wraps on my ring fingers.
I have to work the rest of my manicure around them, which isn't hard, because the wraps have quite a few different colors in them. I have been loving the neon trend, but I don't have any neon polishes. I really need to find a couple, because I think neon nails are so eye-catching and gorgeous!
This polish is actually from my Shany nail art polishes. I just cleaned off a brush from another polish, and used it in this neon pink. It doesn't have a name, like all of the other Shany Cosmetics polishes I have. But, it's gorgeous, and it's neon.
Unfortunately the color isn't coming out right on camera, and it looks more coral. It is a bright bright bright neon pink. I'm bummed that it is coming off like this... but, that's okay. It kind of gets the point across.
The little gold studs are from the new Sally Hansen nail art kits that came with white rhinestones, black rhinestones, and the gold studs. I love the gold with the neon pink, it looks absolutely gorgeous. You could obviously use any neon pink to achieve this look, and even a coral or a neon purple would look gorgeous. I just love the little bit of charm, yet edge the studs give to a manicure. They are so versatile too!



This wasn't a very informative post, but I just wanted to share! Summer is so much fun, and I love the bright colors that come out in this season! Though, I will wear bright colors ALL YEAR LONG if I can.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment