Monday, December 1, 2014

{ " Happy December! " }



Time has certainly flown by, especially since my last post! I can't believe that it is already December 1st! Only 24 days until Christmas everyone! That's only a little over three weeks. Isn't that insane?! I feel like it was just September, yesterday. 

Life has been a little bit crazy as of late. I've been spending time crocheting gifts, being with amazing friends, gallivanting around with horses (especially my girl, Trixie, who is pictured below), and helping out my family. 


Life is good, everyone. Life is really good. I'm amazed at all of the blessings the Lord is pouring down upon me as of late. It seems that since September I have seen Him work in my heart, and my life, and He has given me so many things I do not deserve. This holiday season I have so many incredible things to be thankful for.

So, I've gotten back into crocheting big time. I managed to make four scarves in a week, and I just started my second baby sweater. Pictures of my crochet items will come soon, along with links to the patterns for your viewing pleasure! 

I will also have some new beauty product reviews up in a little while, or as soon as I can get myself to sit down long enough to write them! 

I am always so excited for this time of the year, the special time of the year to celebrate Christ's birth, and giving to others! 

Well, I'll see y'all around! 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment