Friday, September 27, 2013

{ " change. " }

Change is good right? 

Abigail was dying for a haircut, so I brought her over to Smartstyle Salon in Walmart to get her hair cut. She went for a cute slightly angled bob with a bit of layering. That is what she wanted, so that is what she got. She looks absolutely adorable,  that's for sure. So, while I was sitting there watching her get her hair cut I realized I was due for a cut. I hadn't gotten my hair cut in about 12 weeks, which is twice as long as some people would wait to get their hair trimmed. 

I went in this morning knowing exactly what I wanted it. There was no hesitation, no fear, and absolutely no regret. I am extremely pleased with the outcome.
I love this cut. I personally think it suits me so well, and I love the playfulness and slight edgy look, but at the same time it's still feminine. I can't wait to play around with this cut, and figure out what I can do! Plus, it will take like a month to two months to grow out so, then I can figure out what I want next! 






So, so glad I got this cut. I absolutely love it. It wasn't a huge change, but at the same time it was. 

Also, some other exciting news! I was picked to review products from a VoxBox on my blog! So, within the next two weeks my VoxBox will arrive, and I'll post pictures of the box and products before I do the reviews. Super excited about that!! 

Sorry for the "lame" and "annoying" mirror pictures. Lol. My tripod is currently disabled, and I didn't want to bother anyone to take the pictures for me. 

Hope you all have a great weekend, and everyone is enjoying the awesome weather. 

Enjoying the little things, 

No comments:

Post a Comment