Monday, February 2, 2015

{ " Favorite Red Lip " }

As my last post stated, I've been trying out some more bold choices for lip colors. I am particularly fond of red lips on fair skin, so I was drawn to trying out some red lip colors. I have finally found the one! It doesn't make me feel like I'm trying too hard, but it still makes me feel glamorous, and done up. It isn't quite as bright as it is coming off in the hand swatch, and that is why I love it. It is suuuuuper glossy, and happens to be from one of my favorite lines of lip products. 

This color is 020 Signature Scarlet from the Maybelline Color Elixir line. These glosses are incredible! They're highly pigmented, beautifully glossy, and not sticky at all. They feel super light on the lips, and they're rather low maintenance. They don't last very long, and they're higher up on the price range (around $7.99 at drugstores) but the rest of the pros make up for the couple of cons! 

This red is a gorgeous somewhat bright, mid toned red. It's definitely my kind of red! I've definitely fallen for this gloss, and I'm planning on buying a back up too! 






What do you all think of the Maybelline Color Elixirs? Would you be interested in tying them? I'll have a post up with some more swatches from this line, quite soon! 

Thanks for reading! 
Xoxo,
Jane Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment