Friday, September 6, 2013

{ " NYX Butter Gloss " }


I finally got my hands on some NYX Butter Glosses! I was so excited when I was out, and there was an Ulta in the plaza I was shopping in. The only reason I even wanted to go to an Ulta was, because of these glosses. I had heard amazing things about them, so I was dying to try them out. They were a little bit pricey, but I think they were worth it. I'm willing to spend a bit on a good lip gloss (and I had a coupon too!), seeing as I don't spend money on any other makeup products. So I ran into Ulta and picked up a few of these glosses. One thing I didn't know about them, was that the color of the tube is the color of the gloss! They are actually more like a liquid lipstick. I wouldn't even call them a gloss, because they are so pigmented. They actually cover up my natural lip color, which I have never had a gloss do. The ones I purchased don't really have any "sparkle", but they are very shiny on the lip.They don't really have any flavor (yes, I tasted them...), but the scent is amazing. It's like... vanilla cupcakes, and cream. It's just incredible. I smell them almost every time I out one on. They are super moisturizing, and feel very luxurious on the lips. They are not sticky in the least, and the lasting power is average. They have a large selection ranging from a nude pink, to a bright cherry red. I have to say my favorite right now is Creme Brulee, the more nude pink. The bright pink/peachy one is definitely a summer color. Though, I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing it in the winter. 




All in all, I love these glosses already, and I will probably purchase more in the future!

Enjoy the little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment