Monday, September 30, 2013

{ " October 2013 - Julep Maven Box " }


Manicure Monday #2





I received my Julep Maven box today in the mail (how fitting seeing as it's "Manicure Monday"), and was thrilled, like the other two times I got the boxes. I love opening up the box, and seeing how pretty the packaging is, and trying the brand new polishes. The only thing I don't like is the price tag. 

These colors are gorgeous, and will be absolutely awesome for the fall and winter. I am so excited about these, because I don't have any colors like them. Unlike my previous box when I received a color that was almost exactly the same as another one I had, and one polish that was so out of place with the set. So, I was very pleased with these, and I think I will get a lot of use out of them. The silver polish literally looks like someone melted down silver and poured it into a nail polish bottle. It's absolutely incredible! Oh, and this box came with candy corn, which Abigail and Truman were more than happy to gobble down. 

Sadly, after this box I will be done with my Julep Maven boxes for quite a while. I would have been done with them sooner, except for the fact that I did not get the email that allowed me to refuse the box for this month. I will be calling Julep in the next week to cancel my subscription completely, that way I'm not paying the crazy amount for this nail polish each month. While it is so much fun to be surprised each month by the polishes in the box... it is far too much money to spend on three polishes in my opinion. 

Oh, and don't you love the new setting for my photos? I decided since the weather was so nice I would change it up a bit and take some photos outside! 

Enjoy the beautiful fall weather everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment