Tuesday, October 8, 2013

{ " Crossbody Crochet Bag " }




Well, I have gotten back into crocheting since winter is slowly coming around. 
I have really only made hats, and I started a blanket... So, I decided to challenge myself!
I found this pattern on Pinterest, and it linked me to Lionbrand.com
You can find the pattern here.
It is a pretty simple pattern, the longest part is having to do the 12 inches of crocheting to make the bag itself. Then again, the strap seemed to take forever too. I made the strap a bit shorter, and instead of making a button from yarn, I used a real button.

I love how it turned out! I am currently working on a dark brown one, and I think these will make excellent gifts, along with a bunch of other things I'm going to make. 

Just thought I'd share! 
Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment