Monday, October 7, 2013

{ " Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover " }


Manicure Monday #3

I was in need of a nail polish remover, and I was set on getting 100% acetone like I normally do. I understand that 100% acetone is a killer on your nails, but I make sure to moisturize them and such after using it. Since there was no 100% acetone at Walmart, I decided to try something new. I needed polish remover anyways, so why not? I picked this one up by Cutex which looked promising. It was a little more expensive than the regular polish remover ($2.39 compared to $0.99 for a small bottle of pure acetone), but this is the "advanced revival" solution. My nails are pretty brittle to begin with, which is probably partially from using the 100% acetone for all this time. Reading the bottle of this nail polish remover I figured it would probably just be like any other, and it would remove my nail polish, then that would be it.

Well. I was wrong.
At first it seems like any other nail polish remover, smells like it too. Then, after it dries on the nails (and fingers in my case...) it smells amazing. It contains flaxseed oil, black currant oil, and apricot kernel oil, along with the acetone. Which is the reason it doesn't make your hands feel dry, dry out your nails, and dries smelling amazing. It removed the polish quickly, just as well as 100% acetone. So far I am very pleased with this product, and I will probably purchase it again when I run out. The fact that it smells good, and doesn't leave my hands feeling extremely dry is awesome! I even had Nicolas smell my fingers after I was done. ;)

I encourage anyone who does their nails often to try this polish remover. It's the bomb!

Enjoying the little things, like nail polish remover,

No comments:

Post a Comment