Friday, October 11, 2013

{ " Influenster! " }



I am so excited! I finally received my email from Influenster telling me I qualified for the Violet VoxBox. It is November's box, so I will be receiving it sometime next month. I'm super excited about this! I love trying new products, and reviewing new products, so getting sent to me to review is pretty awesome. I went into it thinking I was just going to review a bunch of products online, and have fun with that part of it. When they emailed asking me to take a survey to see if I qualified, I figured once again that I wouldn't. Then when they emailed me telling me I qualified for the Violet VoxBox I think I may have squealed.


Woohoo! So within the next month hopefully I will have received my box, been able to try out my products, and share them all with you guys. I didn't think my small blog would ever add up to anything, but evidently it did. The Influenster team also was able to view my blog, and that was exciting! Of course, I'm not anywhere close to where I hope to be someday, but this is a start right? 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

P.S. I hope to have some very exciting pictures to share next week. So keep an eye out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment