Friday, October 4, 2013

{ " Pond's Facial Products " }


Friday Favorites # 2

LEFT TO RIGHT: 
//  Pond's Nourishing Moisturizing Cream //
// Pond's Luminous Clean Daily Exfoliating Cleanser //
// Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream //


I can say that I honestly love all of the products I have purchased from Pond's. I have only tried three from this line, but I love all three of them. I have had awesome results, no break outs, no irritation, and just an overall good experience.

I'll talk about the Luminous Finish BB+ Cream first, because it is the first product I had purchased from their line. I bought this just about as soon as it came out. I had searched Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart for it for about a month, before I finally found it at Target. I was so excited to try it, and I'm so happy I did! It is a light coverage BB cream, that gives a wonderful glow and "awake" look to my face. It has an interesting scent, which put me off at first, but then I grew used to it. I use this just about every day, sometimes I skip a day and let my skin breathe. It says to apply it every four hours or something crazy like that, but I just use it once in the morning. I really think it did even out my skin tone, as it claims it will do. It also fades dark spots, and I was worried about it fading my freckles, but it didn't touch them. All in all, I love this, and I have purchased it twice already! It runs for between $7.99 and $9.99, and lasts me a little more than two months. You only have to use a little bit, and it blends in amazingly! You can build it if you want, but I just do one sheer layer, and I'm ready to go!

About three weeks ago I purchased the Luminous Clean Daily Exfoliating Cleanser. I was drawn in by the claims, and also by the fact that it was in the same line as the BB+ Cream which I loved so much. I decided to try it out, and I am so glad I did! I use it each night, and occasionally in the morning. I just love how bright my skin has been looking, and the exfoliating beads feel so good! It is quite drying, because it's an exfoliating wash, so use a good moisturizer after using this cleanser! It's an awesome product, and I will definitely repurchase this when mine is gone.

About a week ago I picked up the Nourishing Moisturizing Cream after seeing it several times in the store. I almost bought the full sized container, but it was about $7.99, and I didn't want to spend that on a huge tub of cream I wasn't sure I was going to use. So, I just happened to look in the travel/trial sized body care area and what do you know! There it was, a little tiny tub for $1.77. I grabbed it right away, and decided it was a better idea to try the little pot of it, than to buy the bigger one and end up not liking it. Well... I could have bought the bigger tub! I love this moisturizer! I don't really have dry skin, but I exfoliate my face with the cleanser I talked about above, so that can be quite drying. I wanted a cream to put on my face at night, because I don't use the BB+ Cream at night after washing my face. My face started to get dry, and felt tight after a little while. Using this after I wash my face makes my skin feel so luxurious! My skin feels soft, hydrated, and healthy!

I will probably be trying more Pond's products in the future! I love this line of facial care!


And, this is what happens when you're shooting outside and your kitty is curious. ;)
I'll be putting up a collection of my September Favorites within the next week!
Enjoy the little things everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment