Thursday, October 3, 2013

{ " September Favorites! " }


Woohoo! September Favorites time!! 
It took me a while to decide how I was going to execute this. I couldn't decide if I wanted to post individual photos of all of my favorites, leave the photos out, or make a collage like this. I'm so glad I made the collage. I love how it came out, and it took me literally 10 minutes after finding all of the products. 

I wasn't going to number the products, but I decided it would make things a bit easier. 
So here we some of my favorite products from the month of September...

1. Pond's Luminous Finish BB+ Cream // 2. Nivea Lip Butter; Raspberry Rose Kiss // 
3. Pond's Nourishing Moisturizing Cream // 4. Batiste Dry Shampoo; Blush Scent // 5. Julep Nail Polish; Fiore // 
6. Avon's Just Play Perfume for Her // 7. Orly Nail Polish; Space Cadet // 
8. Bodycology Nourishing Body Cream; XOXO // 
9. L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5; Damage Erasing Balm // 10. Revlon Lip Butter; Berry Smoothie // 
11. Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer; Dressed to Kill // 12. NYX Butter Gloss; Creme Brulee // 
13. Julep Nail Polish; Kendra // 14. Pond's Luminous Clean; Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

Those weren't in any specific order, I just put them on how they fit and looked nice. Hehe. 
Anyways, I love all of these products, and I would recommend them to anyone! 

If you would like a review on anything specific let me know. 
But, you can find reviews for some of the products here:


A review for all of the Pond's products will be up on Friday! 

Enjoy the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment