Tuesday, October 1, 2013

{ " Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks " }




LEFT: Sassy Mauve (463) RIGHT: Berry Haute (660)


LEFT: Sassy Mauve (463) RIGHT: Berry Haute (660)

I had been looking for some fall lip colors, that weren't too bold, and I came across these two colors on a couple of YouTube videos. I figured I would look around for them, and that they might be discountinued seeing as the videos were kind of old. I decided to just take a look at Walmart, and I found both colors. They were on clearance for $2.00 a piece, from $4.97 a piece. What a steal! You gotta love random sale items. So, I obviously bought them both. I was so excited, and had to try them out right away! 

They both look exactly as they do in the pictures when on the lips. Berry Haute is a pretty cool purple-y mauve, and looks quite purple on the lips. It is very wearable though, but something I'll have to get used to. I'll probably wear it around the house a bit before I wear it out anywhere. Sassy Mauve is a gorgeous warm mauve-y pink. It's one of those "my lips but better" colors. I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of that color!

I have never owned any of these lipsticks before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. They make my lips feel a little funny, and they seem a bit drying. But, they go on very smoothly, and seem to wear pretty well. I mean, what do you expect from a lipstick that's under $5.00? 

So excited to wear these for the fall, and hopefully try some other colors out too! 
Have a great week everyone! 

Enjoying the little things,


No comments:

Post a Comment