Friday, December 13, 2013

{ " Desert Essence Coconut Hair Defrizzer & Heat Protector " }


Desert Essence sent me their Coconut Defrizzer & Heat Protector spray to try, and I was so excited to finally receive it! It is gluten-free which is a plus for me, and well... you can't go wrong with coconut!

This is the third Desert Essence product I have tried, and well... I only just received it today.


But, I love it already! First thing I did was smell it. 
Of course. Because, if something doesn't smell good, it's not going in my hair. 
It smells amazing. Just like coconut. It actually smells almost identical to a different coconut based hair product I have. I love the smell, so that wasn't a problem. 

It is 100% Vegan, Wheat, Gluten, and Silicone free. I'm also very excited that it is silicone free, because silicone just makes your hair feel healthy and soft, but just sits on the outside of the hair shaft. 

You can use it on dry hair, or wet hair. I will probably end up spraying it into my wet hair each time I wash my hair, because it is a heat protector too. But, just being curious I sprayed it on my dry hair. My hair was super staticky (#finehairproblems) the first thing I noticed was that it immediately took away the static! I sprayed a small amount in, and my hair felt like silk, and was suddenly no longer sticking to my face. It was kind of amazing to be honest. I had been dealing with staticky (I'm now aware that that evidently is not a real word...) hair all day, so the fact that this tamed it was awesome. I have issues with dry, and staticky hair in the winter, because of my hair being so fine. I'm probably going to have to stop using my volumizing shampoo and conditioner, because it won't weigh my hair down as much as it needs to in the winter. 

Anyways, back to the actual product. It didn't make my hair oily, greasy, or weighed down feeling. It just made it feel so beautiful. Do you ever get that when you feel your hair, and it just feels beautiful? Well, that's what my hair felt like after using this spray. It just felt amazing. It even looks more silky! 

So far I love this, even though I've only used it once, I love it. 
I can't wait to use it further, and give a more in-depth review on it!
Keep your eyes peeled for a review! 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment