Thursday, November 14, 2013

{ " Burgundy Infinity Scarf " }





As the weather gets colder, the crocheter in me comes out. I absolutely love to make cozy things such as scarves, and hats. I have never been very good at making anything that isn't simple, but I love to experiment. So, this scarf is basically the outcome of an experiment. I started out following a pattern, and then ended up completely changing it and going my own way. I absolutely love how it turned out, and it took about 300 yards of yarn. I bought the Red Heart Super Saver yarn, and so the scarf only cost $2.47. I obviously put time into it, but I mostly worked on it at night. I will probably make this same scarf in a couple of different colors too, but for now I'm going to start on some finger-less gloves, because taking photos in the winter is absolutely bitter! 

I'm excited to make some other things, and find some new patterns. 
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment