Sunday, November 10, 2013

{ " Ulta Haul? " }


Not sure if you would call this a haul... seeing as it is only five products, but whatever!

I was out shopping on Saturday, and I decided to pop into Ulta, because I had a coupon for $3.50 off a purchase of $10.00 or more. I was planning on spending exactly $13.50, and in turn spending only $10.00 after using my coupon. Well! All of the Ulta brand products were buy-two-get-two-FREE! I hadn't known that, so that was quite exciting. Each of their nail polishes are $6.00 a piece, so I was planning on buying two nail polishes, and ending up getting two for free, and spending a bit less than I had originally planned. When I was waiting in line I was intrigued by a travel sized Batiste dry shampoo that was scented like cherries. So of course I grabbed that as well.

First of all let me tell you, if the nail polishes had not been B2G2. they would have costed $24.00 all together. Then adding the little bottle of dry shampoo would have made the total $27.99, then you have to add tax onto that as well. So it would have been about $30.00 for the five things I purchased.

With the BOGO for the nail polish it would have been $12.00 for four nail polishes, plus $3.99 for the dry shampoo, which would have been $15.99 total. Then I had the coupon which would have made the total purchase $12.49. Which was a bit more than I had wanted to spend, but it wasn't too bad.

So when I got up to the register she rung everything up, and then scanned my coupon. The price was $12.49, until she hit a button that brought it down to $6.90.

SIX DOLLARS AND NINETY CENTS?! 

How did that happen?! I think I might have squealed when she told me the total. The nail polishes I had chosen ended up being already 50% on top of the B2G2. That was absolutely insane. So, I basically got three free nail polishes, and a free dry shampoo. Totally excited! I painted my nails with one of the polishes yesterday afternoon, and today there are no chips, and no signs of wear. Hopefully it holds up pretty well, and then I'll keep watching for more deals just in case I'm out that way again.

I just thought I'd share my awesome deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment