Tuesday, November 26, 2013

{ " Wet n Wild Haul " }


I stopped into CVS today, because I had a CVS money-card with $11.00 on it, and $4.00 in extrabucks. I figured it was a good time to stop in! So, I hadn't gone in looking for anything specific... I was just planning on finding something to buy with my "free" money! 

I happened upon the Wet n Wild stand, and... what do you know? It was all 40% off. Wet n Wild's products are super cheap to begin with, so then adding 40% makes them incredibly cheap. I spent about $8.00, and was able to get two lipsticks, two nail polishes, and a blush. I don't really wear blush, but I got it to play around with, seeing as it was only about $1.49 after the discount!

I will do separate reviews on the lipsticks, and the blush because that is going to be more in-depth. 



Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color
Under Your Spell 216B


Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Color
Make Them Boys Go Loco A019
Let me point out, as with the above, I never check the names of things before I buy them... so I had no idea of the name of the Fergie glitter polish until now... Yeahhhh....  



Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher
Heather Silk 832E


Heather Silk 832E


Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
Left: Think Pink 901B
Right: Wine Room 906D


Left: Think Pink 901B
Right: Wine Room 906D
I paid $8.49 for everything above! Quite pleased with my purchases so far, though I have only tried the lipsticks out. I'm excited to try the nail polishes, as soon as the color I currently have on my nails chips. 

And a special bonus... 
I hopped over to Target and found this adorable sweater, on the 70% off rack! I put it on at first and debated on returning it... but, I'm pretty sure I'll keep it, it was too cheap to return anyways! 


Now, stop judging me just because I take mirror selfies... Because, I know you are. ;)

Enjoy your week! 


4 comments:

  1. I think the sweater is adorable!

    I'm getting ready to do a Wet n' Wild review on foundation, blush, and megalast lipstick as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      I can't wait to wear the sweater out. I'm thinking I might be able to pair it with a skirt... but, we'll see!

      Did you like the megalast lipstick? I can't wait to see your review!

      Delete
  2. Some sort of pencil skirt would be perfect! You'll have to post whatever outfits you come up with.

    The megalast had pros and cons… You'll have to wait until the review for details, however ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reviews are up for the lipsticks and foundation, if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete