Thursday, November 14, 2013

{ " Inexpensive Organization " }


I am all for inexpensive, but then again, who isn't?
So, here are some simple ways I like to keep organizing my little things inexpensive.

This adorable little bird dish cost me $0.79 at Michael's Craft Store. I thought it was perfect for storing my earrings, and a couple of other little jewelry pieces. 
I got this little cup at Michael's Craft Store for $0.79, and I just love using it to store pens and pencils, and of course scissors! It's so pretty, and matches my other decor perfectly. 

I got this basket for my birthday it came with some nail polishes in it. I used it for a while to store nail polishes, and then decided to use it to keep my many lip products in. It has worked out well so far, I just keep my least used products at the bottom, and the ones I use the most at the top.

This box was actually an Amazon(.com) box. I cut it down, and covered it with pretty paper to make it a little more appealing. Right now I'm storing my nail polishes in it, but who knows what I'll store in it next!


As you can see I love using glass jars. All of the jars came with something in them, so I didn't pay for any of them. You could even glitter them up if you wanted to, which is what I will probably do soon!

Not quite sure if everyone would call this organizing... but, I do! 
Anyways, those are just some of the little ways I save money and organize my things. 

Thanks for looking! Hope you get some ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment