Saturday, November 30, 2013

{ " Walmart Haul and... Oops " }



Again... what is considered a haul? Because, I only bought six things... is that considered a haul? Meh. I dunno.

Anyways, I was at Walmart and had some things on my list that I was looking to get. I knew exactly what I was looking for, which was cool. For once I wasn't just counting on trying something and hoping it would work.


Basically it looks like a jumble of stuff, but it's not. 

1) Garnier Moisture Renew Refreshing Gel Cream
2) Conair 1 and 1/4" curling iron 
3) FX Molding Wax - Pliable Hair Wax
4) Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub 
5) Lypsyl lip balm 
6) got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Hair Powder

I had been in need of a new daily moisturizer, and face cleanser, so I looked these two up before deciding to buy them. I love them so far, but I will definitely write reviews on them in a while after I have used them quite a bit! 

The lip balm was super random. I just remembered I needed more... so I grabbed it. 

As for the hair products... well, there's a reason for those. 




UH-OH. Oops? 
Yeah. I did it again. 
This time though, I did it for a "good" reason. I decided that it was exciting to have the front of my hair long enough to curl, but the back was still too short... I then came to grips with the fact that by the time I grew the back out long enough to cut it to my liking, I would have to cut off like six inches from the front. I knew by the time that came my hair would be so dead, split, and yucky, that it would just look bad. I do wish the length was a little bit longer, as I don't really like hair this short on myself, but he cut it all the same length as the back. So, now the bottom is all one length. The layering is a little crazy. There is one section of layering in the back that I am not fond of, but hair grows, and before I know it it will have softened and grown out nicely. 

This is step one in growing my hair out. I had to have it all evened out in order to grow it out evenly. I don't like it this short, but I just needed to get it done before my hair got any longer in the front. I think he took about two/three inches off of the front which seems like a ton... I did realize that in April I cut my hair to my chin, and even though I cut it again twice since then, it was down to my collar bones when I went to get it cut again today. That means it grew about five inches in those months, which is excellent! Also, I cut it to about this length back in July and it had grown out a lot since then, even with my latest angled cut. The girl had to cut three inches off the back of my hair when she did my angle two months ago. When I look at it that way, my hair grows really fast. It just doesn't seem like it when I'm waiting for it to grow! 

He did blow dry it after he cut it, and it looked kind of crazy. Crazy to me at least. I have never had so much volume in my hair... Like, really. It looked like you could take my head off of my body and bounce it like a basketball... 

I had fun playing with it tonight though. I used my new curling iron to loosely curl some pieces away from my face which resulted in a kind of messy look, then I shaped it with some of the hair wax I bought. 

We'll see what happens. By this time next year it will all be grown back out anyways! Life's a ride, why not have fun?! 

I'm super excited for this length: 


A couple of months and I'll be there! 

Now, after all that babbling... 
Just watch out for reviews on the products I bought today, because they're definitely coming! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment